Spend some time touching the obvious parts of the GDPR already? Want to get the full picture? Follow GDPR Extensive!
Most privacy professionals have already worked on the obvious tasks: records of processing activities, data subject rights, data breaches… This training focusses on the other aspects:data protection by design, the need fora DPIA, international data transfers, proving accountability (in case of an audit by the SA) and all the other articles.
€1.100 (Excl. VAT)
The following functions with GDPR / data protection experience:
- Compliance Officer
- Head of legal
- Privacy Officer
Although the material is suited for people without prior knowledge of data protection legislation, prior experience will help you and the others get the most out of this training.
- DPO under the GDPR, privacy management, awareness and training
- The privacy principles applied: lawfullness, fairness, transparancy, purpose-limitation, data-minimisation, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity, accountability and confidentiality
- Building the records including examples of common operations Formalities: notice, consent, data subject rights, data processor agreement, ISO 27000 applied to the processing of personal data
- Privacy by Design and by Default, Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Compliancy: certification, continued data protection, code of conduct
- Data breaches: from definition to daily management
This training is part of the Training for Future Data Protection Officers track. If you follow the Privacy Management course within one year, you can participate in the exam and obtain a certificate.
OPEN CALENDAR SCHEDULE
Request your personal quote: